It should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms and Conditions and Cookies Policy.
Types of Data Collected
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- information about services you purchased from us
- data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
We are collecting your Data for several reasons:
- to provide you with the information about services that you request or purchase from us
- to communicate with you regarding the services that you purchased from us
- to see how you interact with Site so we can better understand your needs and improve our services
We collect Data in a number of ways:
- when you register with us
- when you purchase our services
- when you contact us through the Site
- automatically when you access and browse this Site; this helps us to improve the user experience
Sharing Your Data
We will never sell or give your personal data to anyone else without making that clear to you and making sure that we have a lawful basis for doing so. In some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Site or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers). Please see below the list of these parties:
- Paddle: third party payment provider who process payments made over the Site ;
- Google Analytics: a web analysis service provided by Google to monitor and analyze web traffic and to keep track of User behavior;
- Mailgun: sending emails;
Securing the Data
GEO API is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We use SSL (Secure Server Technology) encryption technology to ensure that your personal and transactional data is protected to the highest standards. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us.
We may retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Links to Other Websites
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time
- to have your Data updated if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- to request your Personal Data to be deleted from the system
- to request to stop using your Personal Data
- to withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) via https://ico.org.uk/.
Type of Cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
- Third-Party Cookies: They are placed on your computer by companies that run certain services we offer.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more details.
Last Updated: 2019-01-20